It’s the time of the year when we start gearing up for the annual car club meeting. The meeting is coming up on February 9, 2019. If you are a car club or other organization that host a car show, this meeting give you the opportunity to get the word our early about your show. I am writing this to just put a few reminders out there for you.
- The meeting is being held at Antioch Baptist Church in Conway, AR on February 9, 2019. The doors open at 9 am and the meeting will start at 10 am.
- Bring 200+ flyers. Before the meeting start, flyers are placed on the tables for attendees to pick up. We have had several shows that ran out of flyers in the past and that is why we recommend bringing 200+ flyers. Also, be sure to pick up your extra flyers before leaving.
- Place one copy of your show(s) in the tray on the registration desk. This ensures that StillKruzn gets a copy of all flyers available at the meeting. If we don’t receive a copy of you flyer, it doesn’t make it to the online event calendar. This helps us to have the most comprehensive online calendar for Arkansas.
- You will also get 2 minutes to talk about or introduce your show during the meeting. We ask that you keep your talk brief so that everyone gets a chance to talk. We have a lot of shows to cover and keeping to 2 minutes or less helps us get through the meeting in a timely manner.
- The NSRA Arkansas Safety Team will be on hand to inspect cars, weather permitting. These volunteers do an awesome job, so please take a few minutes and let them inspect your car.
- NSRA State Inspector will present the Top Inspector Award for the Arkansas Safety Team.
- NSRA State Rep and State Advisor will be on hand for any questions. The South Central Division Safety Chief will also be attending.
- The Arkansas Street Rodder of the Year award will be presented during the meeting.
More information about the meeting will be posted on the Facebook Event Page. Be sure to click that you are attending when visiting the page.
You can also find information on our website. Click here to go the the Meeting page.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the meeting and kicking off the 2019 season! See you there!